Some tournament and individual performances worth noting include:
* A Draw against Grandmaster John Fedorowicz in the 2021 Atlantic Open
* Beat Grandmaster Alexander Shabalov in a simul at the Greensboro Chess Club in 2017
* Draw against Grandmaster Elshan Moradiabadi in a simul in Burlington in 2019
* Tied for 7th place (U2200) in the 2014 Millionaire Chess Open in Las Vegas, NV and won $1,000 and had a TPR of 2450 and broke the 2100 rating!
* Tied for 1st in the 2005 NC Class Championships in the U1800 section with 4.0/5
* Scored 5.5/6 in the US Amateur Team West Championship with a TPR of 2300 and took down FIDE Master Guannan Song in the process!
* Won many local 3 round swiss events including Asheboro Open and Greensboro Open with 3.0/3 scores.
If interested in lessons, please contact me at 336-253-3313 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I offer online or in person lessons at a very affordable hourly rate.
– 1 hour online lesson via Skype & Lichess platform – $35
– 1 hour in person lesson at a neutral location or your home – $45 (must live/meet within a 15 mile radius. If more than 15 miles, an extra fee will be included).
– Contact me if you wish to purchase block lessons of 4 or more in advance and I will apply a discount to the total. Must pay up front to qualify for a discount.
I have great references from former and even current students upon request. I have taught players from complete beginner all the way to 1900 USCF!! I always give homework at the conclusion of each lesson via Lichess study. All homework and games will be saved in a lichess study for each student so they have 24/7 access to all study materials from previous lessons.
Why wait, contact me today and let me help you elevate your chess skills to crazy heights!!